I brag about eating the spiciest food.
I look for the most piquant and zesty meals when I eat out.
And when I cook, you can count on it leaving a lasting fuego inside your mouth that will follow you to sleep that night.
From the popular Cholulah to the Ocean Deck Rasta Sauce in Daytona, I have searched for the hottest sauces this wide world has to offer. And while Dave's Insanity hot sauce was at the top of the list for a while (and yes, it will still certainly remove rust from you bike frame), I have found another hot sauce that has challenged my spice-taking abilities: the Vicious Viper.
Almost suffering a cardiac arrest from just taking a minute drop of this stuff on my tongue, I advise a smaller-than-necessary amount for full plates of food (we're talking one drop people, it will ruin your food, and insides). And if you ever find something that is regularly available to purchase that is hotter than this stuff, I salute you.
Long live the spice.

No comments:
Post a Comment